CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

WORDPLAY


I have never been the quirkiest of individuals and so to compensate I tend to note down all the things I hear in movies or see in comics that I think would be fun to say, in the hopes that a situation will present itself and I will think "Yes! I have the purrrfffeeecct phrase to say just at this very moment". However the fact of the matter is when a moment appears ripe for the use of my words.. the words escape me (as do most things that are planned in life) and instead the only choices I have left is to be mum or spew a deluge of meaningless verbal diarrhoea. So I have aken it upon myself to share this collection of wise words with you, that way I'm putting them to some use!

- You rock

- No friend, I rule!


-Would you hit that?

-Yeah.. With a stick!


-Could you please get over yourself, everyone else has!


-I am unable to acquiest your request (yes I really have always wanted to use that one!)


These are just a few of my favourites, wll have more for you next week!

0 comments: