CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out of your SPACE: CounSEling = cUre??


Click here for help!


There are some extreme cases, my friend, of people who never get the help they seek from counselling...
There are, unfortunately, those who go for counselling but do not wish to be helped...


I understand how you feel, in fact I'm one of those people who don't believe in getting counselling for my issues because I choose to deal with them on my own rather than spilling them out to a stranger.
I do, however, recognise that counselling works for other people really well.


Touche.


I think your friend just needs to be honest with herself. Only she can decide if she wants to be helped... As for the rest of the counsel-seeking populace, they'll keep going and we'll keep wishing them well...


Out of your SPACE: CounSEling = cUre??

0 comments: