CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Comment on Starfish's opinion

Hey Starfish

I must say that I disagree with you in the fact that relationships in first year don’t work.
You see, personally I think that in order to enter a relationship, you need to know the person a little bit before jumping into any sort of commitment. Keeping a relationship alive does take effort, but it’s a lot easier if you know and understand the person, rather than just getting together straight away. You can’t expect a relationship to keep its spark if you have no intimate connection between each other. Not intimate in a sexual way, but in a way where you can trust each other with personal things and having the ability to talk to each other about whatever may be on your mind.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve met some guys who are a bunch of sex-crazy morons, but there are loads of guys here who aren’t like that, like all of my guy friends. I mean I’m sure they have sex on their minds, (what guy doesn’t?) but they keep it to themselves and would never date a girl just to get into her pants. They’re a bit harder to find, but if you look hard enough for them you wont be disappointed, because they really are a million times better than those guys who want nothing more than sex.

Cheers
Sarah

Check out Starfish's post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Relationships are defined differently by different people and each person wants something different out of a relationship. Maybe a relationship to a man involves sex.Who's to say women don't have sex on their minds too?!! :)

Personally, I prefer men who can argue! Some people might think arguing is 'wrong' or an indication of a 'bad' relationship. I don't search for things to argue about but when there's disagreement.. Please! Care enough to discuss it! If you don't want sex and your man does.. Argue bout it! If he doesn't want to argue, he doesn't care about the relationship.

I'm happy to say I relate to a man who has all kinds of things in his mind about a relationship. Through discussion we share some ideas, get to know each other better and find our boundaries. (Sounds like a relationship yeah?) He was not expected at all so why try 'find' a person to have a relationship with instead of letting it happen! :)

The best things in life are the things you least expect! :)