CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

“I’m not angry but I still have to get over it”…


“I’m not angry but I still have to get over it”… These are the words of Matchbox Twenty’s song called Angry and describe exactly how I feel. I recently had the misfortune of encountering one of those people who appear to be one way but are in fact another; you know the type, the ‘I’m your friend but I actually make fun of the way you always push up your glasses when you talk behind your back’ type. One would assume that coming to a place like university that one would be prepared for such situations but nope, one is most definitely not! It is still going to hurt when you invest time and effort into another person only to have them throw it back in your face in bits and pieces. The best thing to do is to be extremely selective when it comes to friends as well as boyfriends/girlfriends and if a bad seed somehow mingles its way into your garden, why then starve it of everything necessary for it to become a big ugly ole’ tree. Now if you’ll excuse me. I have a chain saw to acquire and a tree to cut down…

0 comments: