CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Marketing Gerbil

Hi

I’m a first year at Rhodes University in South Africa and I recently wrote a post on having a relationship during your first year in university, without the involvement of sex. In some ways my post relates to your post.
I believe that it definitely is possible to have a loving relationship between two people without having to have sex. I mean, surely a relationship is about the bond between two people and not about having sex. I know that it a very important issue in all relationships, but at our age (18-20) I honestly believe that we can build solid, intimate relationships with our partners without having to have sex with them.
I think that getting to know a person well before you enter into any commitment is very important and I agree with you in the fact that friendship really is the best foundation for love. It is not all about having sex.

Please would you mind visiting my blog and having a look at my post?

Thanks

Sarah

0 comments: