CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cruiser's Lac: taking the trip without trippin': Rhodes Of Our Lives Commic Strip

I am not taken away by your comic guys. I think that taking the ‘soapie’ route did not work for this piece. There was nothing fresh, exciting and captivating about the story, it never provided the element of surprise that I would expect a comic strip to have.
When I read the first three blocks, I could already tell where the story was headed as the title also gave it away. What I liked about it though is the characters that were in the comic strip. There was the guy who started off looking like a nice guy which made him a hero and then later the story shifted and he was a villain in the eyes of the girls.http://www.gerbilthefunkyrhodent.blogspot.com

0 comments: