CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

1. 2. 3. Smile! Meet the team everyone :)


Hey, Hey, Hey!

It’s me again! I promise I won’t write too much this time bunnies, I know how tedious and daunting it looks when you see a long post on a blog. ;)

Well, the Funky Rhodent Team has been posting all sorts of awesome, totally cool things on our blog for about two weeks now, if I’m not mistaken. (Wow, time seems to be flying by). What occurred to me and my little brain a couple of days ago is that you’ve been reading about what we have to say and yet, you don’t even know what we look like. Shock, horror! Things need to change around here people, and fast.

So, here we are. It took a couple of days to get the team together, due to the fact that we have such different timetables, especially our little Une who has Drama. Sigh, what are you gonna do?
However, our very full timetables did not stop us from getting a group shot and as you can see, it was well worth the wait. Aren’t we simply lovely, fun looking people? Course we are ;)


From the left: Zandile Mavuso (Mazet), Une Rakale (Ncebi *20*), Zanele Mbonani (ZaneM), Veli Sithole (Veli :/) & Sarah Couch (Sarah)

So, 'till next time Gerbil: The Funky Rhodent fans.

Cheers,

xx

0 comments: