CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When does it end?!

It may be pay-day in the real world, but I'm two days away from my final exam and sadly BORED TO DEATH!

You know how it feels when you've had enough and all you want is your mother's house and HER cooking?? Well, that is my current status...

Une is: wanting to go home to her mom's house and cooking!!!

K, maybe I'm being melodramatic, who can blame me? My last exam is Drama after all, may as well put it to practice...

*Deep sigh*

I really did enjoy my first year as a student, it was everything I hoped it would be (in terms of always managing to surprise my ass!). I made plenty of friends and I hope next year will be just as exciting if not more.

Happy holiday season everyone, I'm sure the Gerbil team will have some posts up for you to survey while you avoid removing your scalp in frustrated bordom... hehehe...

Thanks for being a lively bunch, catch you on the flip side!

0 comments: