CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Music made for the summer


Since the beginning of the year my music taste has changed somewhat even 'maturing' if you will. I opened up my mind during these two semesters to bands I'd never heard of, even attending a Southern Gypsy Queen concert- a band I knew nothing about and found that I actually enjoyed it! So I feel it my duty to share with the world the bands I beleive will be the soundtrack to my summer and cary me into another year with bigger better things to come!


First up is Modest Mouse. They first wowed me with 'Float On' and I think it is the best song you could ever listen to after a bad day, You'll just end up smiling! Next up is Cold War Kids and Hospital Beds, I really like that song but struggle to figure out what it's about but that doesn't matter. It's the feeling it creates. Best listened to when you are irritated with the world and feel trapped! Will be posting more good songs in the next few days.


Happy Summer Ya'll

0 comments: