CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home at last!!!


I gaze at the last post added by our gorgeous drama queen Ncebi, and can't help but chuckle to myself. She's still at Rhodes, bored out of her mind and about to write an exam, while I'm at home, relaxing, drinking tap water that actually tastes good (grahamstown peeps will know what I'm talking about) and eating my ma's cooking. The nasty monster of jealousy must be eating you up inside Ncebi. But don't worry my friend, you'll be home soon.
However, this post was not added to brag about the joys of being home, but to remind everyone that Zane is still alive and kicking. Exams were rather hectic so much of my time was spent with my face in the books and no time to look up let alone turn on my laptop to add a post. But by the grace of The Almighty I made it through the exams and now I've got nothing but free time on my hands. I can't promise a daily update, but I can guarantee at least one post to remind everyone about our annual celebrations of Christmas and New Years!!!
But until then I must love and leave you. To everyone on vac have a great one. To all our overseas readers who don't go on vac until Christmas, good luck.And to Ncebi, hope your exam goes well.
As Gossip Girl would say, "You know you love me. XOXO"

0 comments: