CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2000 and 'MINE', 'SHINE', 'DEVINE', 'FINE'...


Hello faithful bloggers!!
Yes it is the beginning of yet another lovely year! There have already been numerous ups and downs, I hope you are riding them out...
I am reporting to you from the offices of my community newspaper, Mpumalanga News, doing what most JMS students will hope to hav done by the end of the year... lol!
I'm having great fun despite the disappointing fact that because I didn't make JMS 2 - I now have to appeal till a rock bleeds! Anyone got Moses' number??!
That aside, I've had a most amazing holiday, spending Xmas and Nwe Years wit my mom and lil sister (forced bonding time, well worth it!!) lol...!!!
It's back to 'school' soon and with it the stresses of lectures and pracs, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
To all our readers, look forward to some interesting instalments from the Gerbil team,
Lovies...
xoxo

1 comments:

hamster cage said...

I just read some old posts. It has been two new years since then but have a good one.